The American Club Resort Hotel
Built in 1918 as a dormitory for single, male immigrant employees of Kohler, The American Club was reborn in 1981 as a five-star, five-diamond destination resort hotel. It retained its historic richness, storybook charm and a single level of quality that comes with everything bearing the Kohler name.
- 64 miles from General Mitchell Int'l Airport (MKE) Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 133 miles from O'Hare Int'l Airport (ORD) Chicago, Illinois
- 65 miles from Austin Straubel Int'l Airport (GRB) Green Bay, Wisconsin
Guestrooms at The American Club
With rich fabrics and materials throughout, all rooms offer a tasteful approach to a traditional room offering. Each has a beautifully upholstered chair and ottoman as well as a desk, providing ample workspace for the busy traveler. The KOHLER® showering experience makes these unlike any standard accommodations you’ve experienced.
- King or two double-bed options
- KOHLER Showering Experience and Kohler fixtures
- Refreshment center
- Select furnishings from Baker, Mark David or McGuire
- Small sitting area
- Maximum number of 2 adults in King Bed accommodations, 4 adults in accommodations with two beds
Guestrooms at The American Club - Carriage House
For a truly unique experience, select a Carriage House Suite, which features an oversized Kohler bath in an enclosed sunroom.
Enjoy select furnishings from Baker, Mark David or McGuire. Bathrooms feature a multi-directional showering experience and Botticelli Vessel above counter sinks.
- 512-516 sq. ft.
- King bed
- KOHLER® bath in enclosed sunroom
- KOHLER® shower in bathroom
- Peloton Stationary Bike
- Technogym Wellness Rack with free weights
- Refreshment center with wet bar
- Baker® furnishings
- Large sitting area
- Maximum number of 2 adults in King Bed accommodations
Guests of Carriage House also enjoy:
- Access to Kohler Waters Spa and its amenities
- Guidance from our wellness concierge to create their guest experience
- Complimentary access to yoga, indoor cycling, and fitness classes
- Continental breakfast, healthy snack options, afternoon tea, evening appetizers and spirits
- In-room fitness equipment
To book your stay:
Call +1 844 836 5504, reference Reservation #8396BY and part of the Historic Hotels Annual Meeting Block