Welcome to Destination Kohler. We hope that during your stay you are able to journey back in time with us and discover the roots upon which the company is built. During this journey we look forward to delighting you with our gracious Midwestern Hospitality so that you may have a relaxing and inspiring stay. We encourage you to discover not only the charm of The American Club, but also the magic of our Wellness community and offerings.
Golf at Destination Kohler
Destination Kohler offers 4 different courses; two of which are at Blackwolf Run, and the other two at Whistling Straits. Reservations required. Contact a reservation specialist at 855-444-2838 for availability.
Kohler Swing Studio & Golf Shop – Experience Kohler’s golf courses indoors with the Topgolf Swing Suite and aboutGOLF simulators. Located at the Shops at Woodlake, reservations highly recommended, to make reservations call 855-444-2838.
Kohler Waters Spa
One of only 64 five-star spas worldwide, come experience a nourishing treatment or all-day immersion. Reservations required. Contact a reservation specialist at 855-444-2838 for options and availability.
A wilderness preserve and distinguished dining club. Guests may purchase an entrance pass which gives them access to dining, hunting, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, skiing and snowshoeing. Dining & activity reservations required. – 920-457-0134
Yoga on the Lake
Because a mind and body connection should happen wherever you travel, Yoga on the Lake is the premier yoga studio in Sheboygan County and offers more than 74 classes a week. Reservations required. https://www.yogaonthelake.com/class-rates
Indoor cycling studio – a place for cycle enthusiasts to get loud, sweaty and fit in a fun community of fellow cyclists. Reservations required. https://www.boldcyclekohler.com/schedule
- John Michael Kohler Arts Center – 608 New York Avenue, Sheboygan, WI - Self guided tours available.
- Open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Thursday 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Saturday – Sunday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Waelderhaus - 1100 W. Riverside Dr, Kohler WI
- The Waelderhaus is a tribute to the tradition of Bregenzerwald Province of Vorarlberg Austria which is the ancestral homeland of the Kohler family.
- Open daily (except holidays) to the public for guided tours at 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
- Kohler Design Center & Factory Tour
- The Kohler Design Center is a three-level showcase of innovative product design and technology showcasing a variety of Kohler products and rich history. Open from 8:00am – 5:00pm daily.
- *Currently on pause, but possibly back by the time of the conference. - The Kohler factory tour is for anyone who’s ever wondered how a Kohler bathtub or faucet was made. This is a walking tour and takes approximately 3 hours. *Advanced reservations required by calling the Kohler Design Center at 920-457-3699.
Historic Hotel Tour
- Contact the concierge at The American Club to sign up for this complimentary tour available every day at 2:00 pm.
A Short Drive
Located approximately 100 miles north of Kohler, Door County is a picturesque peninsula known for its many parks and beautiful shoreline.
Located approximately 60 miles north of Kohler Wisconsin is the iconic home of the Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field. Lambeau Field Stadium Tours allow fans to experience the Packers history rich facility firsthand and see several behind-the-scenes areas. For more information on these tours call the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame at (920) 569-7512.
Milwaukee is located just 55 miles south of Kohler and is a beautiful lakefront town. Home to many breweries, Milwaukee is a wonderful place for foodies to discover new experiences, brew’s and exciting midwestern food.